Community Meeting for Friday, 05/25/2012 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Introduce each other – Teresa Duque, Executive Director of SFCEC ( 3 to 10 minutes)
Purpose of the meeting – David Campos, Supervisor of District 9 (5 to 10 minutes)
Crime report update in this neighborhood – Captain Chignell, Bayview Police Captain (5 minutes)
- How can we collaborate crime reporting for non English speaking people (Asian languages and Spanish)?
- What can we learn from police report at NEMS?
- How often should we collaborate between police and SFCEC for taking reports?
- Who is doing the training?
- Who do we, those involved report to? How about accountabilities?
- What are the requirements for those who want to work or volunteer for this project?
- Any city budget or fund from the police for this project?
- Any other items?