The goals for our citizenship classes:
1. To provide available resources and
support to prepare students for their exam.
2. To explain different sectors of government
3. To help students to feel confident about
their citizenship process.
4. To provide answers for immigrants and
students regarding their own learning style.
5. To empower students and immigrants about
their rights and equal chance.
6. To better inform the students who are
qualifies for exemptions under the ADA.
7. To provide support for their questions
about their overall learning process.