The goals for our English as a second language (ESL) classes:
- To empower students that they can be self determine at any life stages regarding less of their age, economy, gender, sex or family background.
- To teach students that they can take control of their own life choices and employment opportunities by improving their language skills.
- To help immigrants to learn a new language so that they can be on their own to understand more for a new culture, new custom, and a new society.
- To help non English speaking immigrants to prepare a better paying job. Research indicated that people who are high school graduate or college graduate are more marketable for employment opportunity.
- To provide answers for those who come to study in these class sessions.
- Through class interaction, offer individual and group tutorial services at own speed.
- To provide support for those who are new and need translation for their needs within selves, home, school, work, community and general public information.