The goals for children, youth, parents and families:
- To empower children, youth and parents about their rights and responsibilities.
- To help them understand their developmental needs.
- To explain to them the available resources to
them to access services.
- To prevent them from getting into children protective services.
- To prevent them from getting into the delinquent court system.
- To maintain children and youth with their homes.
- To provide support to them about their basic daily needs such as food and housing.