- 1. Objective: What do you want to do? What can you do?
- 2. Experience: only related to the job your apply. ** if not, okay. Example, new to the USA.
- 3. Education: high school, college, training school, special school.
- 4. Skills, sewing, typing, fixing stuff, computer, internet, people person, outspoken,
- 5. Language: if it is important
you can learn more from www.google.com or www.youtube.com
Why need a resume?
- What is in your resume?
- Objectives? Education? Experience? References?
- Does the information related to job applying?
- Does it important to include all information?
- Already done the job, less time to train.
- Training is expensive.
- Sharing knowledge
- Every job is different.
- At times, over qualify is a problem?
- Under qualify is a problem?
Why list some skills?
- The ability to handle programs or situation.
- What is a skill?
- What kind of skill?
- Language skills?
- What to include?
- Is it important to your job?
- Why do you want employer to know?
- Not related to you.
- No friends or relatives?
- Only employers?
- Only management?
- Only supervisor?
- Only coworker?
- How can you prepare?