Young Professional Life Skill Building and Career Development Training
THE GOALS FOR THIS TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON:
- Empowering young college professionals to prepare for career changes.
- Encouraging young adults to make their own choices when it comes to work.
- Enhancing personal decision making when it comes to life choices.
- Helping young professionals evaluate their employment opportunities.
- Improving job interviewing skills for new college graduates.
- Offering support to young professionals and help them identify their life potential.
- Improving self care to get a foot in today’s competitive job market.
Date: On going as needed, according to individual or group needs (RSVP through firstname.lastname@example.org )
Time: According to individual or group schedule and time.
Registration fee: $99.99 per person/session/groups, up to three hours a session. Same price for one person or group, up to 20 people per group session. (Non-refundable)