Young Professional Life Skill Building and Career Development Training
The goals for this training will focus on:
1. Empowering young college professionals to prepare for career changes.
2. Encouraging young adults to make their own choices when it comes to work.
3. Enhancing personal decision making when it comes to life choices.
4. Helping young professionals evaluate their employment opportunities.
5. Improving job interviewing skills for new college graduates.
6. Offering support to young professionals and help them identify their life potential.
7. Improving self care to get a foot in today’s competitive job market.
Date: According to individual or group needs (RSVP )
Time: According to individual or group schedule and time.
Registration fee: $9.99 per person/session, discounts for groups
Location: 2798 San Bruno Ave. S.F. CA 94134 (SFCEC) www.sfcec.org
Note: This program ended on 01/30/2012
Questions? Want to be a volunteer for our center? As volunteers, we learn, we share and we care. We grow together! Please contact Teresa at 415-467-1929. *** 如果你想做義工, 歡迎您聯絡 杜麗莎 415-467-1929 or 415-829-9550.