The goals for our interest and hobby activities:
- To help participants to feel worthy of living.
- To help participants to identify their life potentials that they can learn a new skills.
- To help promote a healthier life style by doing something positive.
- To help the community to come together as a group to support each other through interaction.
- To empower participants to discover their own talents and interests.
- Research explained about interests and hobby activities reduce health risks.
- To form a better and a healthier community by providing other services within the interaction.